Please note this advisory is for all persons who participate in sport in the Western Cape whether, Provincial District, Club or Athletes.
This advisory has been drafted after consultation with partners and government authorities following the presidential request for support and social distancing and could change in the near future.
In order to combat the spread of the Corona Virus and the current national disaster we request that all members in the sport fraternity begin the immediate practice of social distancing.
- All sport in the Western Cape should be postponed or cancelled with immediate effect for the next (14) fourteen days.
- This includes clubs, district, provincial and national activity and includes junior and senior sports activities.
- This includes amateur and professional sport gatherings.
- This includes formal and informal sport gatherings
- This includes private and institutional sport gatherings.
- This includes practice and competition.
Although the first action is a suspension of (14) fourteen days, this could change or be extended on further notice.
We will continue to engage with our partners and the health authorities so that we in turn may advise you with accurate and timeous information so that you are in a position to make informed decisions.
Should you have any questions or suggestions please visit please click this link.